
I write now something in english because the previous texts are only in finnish.
the last news are from the Tampere Expo on 14.3-09. I have written how our cotons did in Tampere...
Larissa showed them all: Hugo, Nounouche Hubble Bubble
Luca, Cupidon dit Luca d'Ivandry
Sohvi, Nounouche Abigail Gabble
Hertta, Une Lady d'Ivandry
Larissa was busy but enjoyed with all of her heart: what a show girl and handler I have =))
In the photos Larissa has a black blouse and a grey jacket.
Larissa also showed Fiona, Cotton Clown Fille de Orfeo, the kid from Marianne's breeding.
Marianne showed our Siiri, Nounouche Amelia Gabble and Namu, Cotton Clown Fils de Orfeo.
I was happy with all of them but SOHVI and NAMU gave us the high lights of that day:
Sohvi got her first CACS and Namu was the BOS in the puppies .
Here are Marianne and Namu in this photo =))
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti